Commercial Property Solicitors
As a commercial property client, your business interests will always come first. Spratt Endicott Solicitors aims to provide you with high-quality legal advice in a clear, pragmatic and commercial manner.
That’s why we constantly strive to know and understand:
- Your business
- Your commercial property deal and the reasons for it
- The property
Our proven approach means you will receive clear, logical solutions to your commercial property issues.
Our dedicated team of solicitors based in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire is experienced enough to deal with major development projects, whilst still maintaining that personal touch. We are able to break down any complicated legal issues and deal with any problems in a practical manner.
Who We Work With
- Property Companies both locally and nationally
- Businesses of all sizes
- Individuals looking to invest in commercial property
- Land owners
- Property investment companies
- Not for profit organisations
- Charity retailers
- Non charitable trading arms
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Letting and managing agents
Advice on all areas of commercial property
Our law firm can advise you on all areas of commercial property, these legal services include:
- Investment Transactions
- Property disposals, leases and sub-lettings
- Landlord and tenant litigation
- Lettings and Property Management
- Property portfolio management and strategy
- Development agreements
- Secured lending
- Investigations of title in support of corporate transactions
- Construction documentation
- Property Litigation
How does our Commercial Property Team Help?
Our Commercial Property team knows that commercial property issues can be complex and time crucial. This is why our solicitors work quickly and effectively with you to resolve any issues.
Most of our work comes to us through recommendations and referrals. We believe this is due to our approach, which is based around knowing the client, the property and the transaction. This, together with our high level of service, has enabled us to retain and grow our relationships with clients, many of whom we have worked with for many years.
Commercial Property Services we Offer
- Commercial Investments; acquisition and disposal of commercial property, development(including construction contracts), management of clients’ portfolios, strategic management advice, asset management law, corporate-led transactions, property litigation, commercial landlord & tenant advice, purchase of office space, shops, industrial premises and industrial units
- Strategic Land Acquisition; promotion agreements for land, land option agreements, conditional contracts, pre-emption agreements, collaboration agreements, buying strategic land for development
- Charity Retail; general charity law compliance, charity incorporation and set up, shop acquisition and disposal, business rates relief, gift aid, dilapidations claims, corporate governance work, lease renewals, advice on appropriate and efficient trading structures, employment and volunteer issues, legacies
- Landlord & Tenant; property litigation advice, property portfolio management & strategy, commercial landlord & property disputes, development agreements, granting of leases, lease renewals, lease variations, assignments, underlettings and alterations, rent reviews, service charges, contractual disputes, dilapidations and repairs, enforcement of covenants
For information on our personal property services, such as conveyancing please visit our residential property section.
Why Choose Spratt Endicott for your Commercial Property Advice?
Whatever type of commercial investment or commercial property matter you are considering, our large team of experts can help you.
Our Commercial Property team is ranked highly in the Legal 500 UK 2016 edition, which says: “Spratt Endicott’s key figures include Andrew Woods, who has ‘sound commercial acumen and a pragmatic, practical approach’, and Howard Meakin, whose expertise includes joint ventures, development work and partnership and shareholder agreements.”
Getting in touch
To find out more about our Commercial Property services for Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, please contact either Andrew Woods at our Banbury office on 01295 204110 or via email or Howard Meakin at our Bicester office on 01869 222305 or via email.