Spratt Endicott understands that Intellectual Property (IP) and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) are important aspects of many businesses.
Our highly experienced team provides an efficient and cost-effective IP service.
Spratt Endicott offers you all the benefits of a modern law firm. At the same time, we remain committed to our tradition of delighting clients with the highest levels of client service.
What advice can you give me?
We offer you straightforward and expert advice on how to protect and exploit:
- Designs and processes
Where appropriate, we can also help with registration of your rights.
How we protect your Intellectual Property (IP)
We can assist in taking all necessary action to prevent others from wrongfully exploiting your intellectual property rights.
Our team will:
- Work with you to find a commercially workable solution
- Offer excellent technical advice on the litigation process
This gives you the best chance of reaching a swift conclusion, with minimum disruption to your business.
What areas of IP work do you cover?
Principal areas of work include advising on:
- Ownership/exploitation and commercialisation of IPR
- Ecommerce, website terms and conditions, domain name protection, disclaimer and privacy policies
- Marketing and promotional projects
- Evidence required to consider infringement proceedings
- All aspects of infringement of intellectual property rights in the Chancery Division of the High Court and the Patents County Court, and in exploring mediation and settlement negotiations
Other principal areas of work include drafting:
- Manufacturing agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Software agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
We also offer:
- Specialist data protection advice
- Intellectual property due diligence and audits of clients’ own IP portfolios
- Help preparing letters of claim
- Assistance defending infringement allegations
- Infringement actions, passing off, copyright, design rights, patent protection
Getting in touch
For more information on our Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Rights service, please contact John Spratt on 01295 204115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.