Millions of days are lost due to sickness absence each year in the UK. According to the Health and Safety Executive, research shows that where line managers have had training in absence management, there is a decrease in sickness absence rates.
Employee absence is a significant cost to business and it is essential for any organisation to deal with these in the right way. This course aims to give managers practical guidance in relation to dealing with both short term and long term sickness.
- Employer's obligations in cases of long term sickness and disability
- Dismissals for long term absence
- Persistent short term and intermittent absences
- ACAS Code of Practice
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Ill health retirement
- Holidays and sickness absence
- Notice pay to sick employees
Getting in touch
For more information on our Employment Training Courses and a free discussion, please contact Carol Shaw, Director and Head of Employment Law, on 01295 204140 or email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org