Buying your first home is a very exciting time, but is likely to be the most important decision you will ever take in your life. Not only will you have to pay the costs and expenses in completing the purchase of your first house, but you will be committing yourself to paying a mortgage for many years after you have moved in.
At Spratt Endicott Solicitors we have seen virtually every scenario possible in first-time buying, and are committed to using all of our experience and expertise to help your move go smoothly and get you into your dream home.
What are the benefits of using Spratt Endicott to buy your first home?
- We will talk to you in plain English – not in legal jargon
- Any correspondence and reports you receive from us will be plainly and concisely written
- We will be available at all times throughout the transaction to deal with any enquiries you have. You can contact us by direct dial telephone, fax or email
- We have offices in Banbury, Brackley, Bicester and Buckingham, so have an extensive knowledge of the local area. Meetings can be arranged at whichever office is most convenient to you
- You can check the progress of your transaction via our website 24/7
- We can recommend you to independent mortgage brokers, who are committed to giving you unbiased advice on what is the best possible mortgage product to suit your own circumstances
- We can recommend you to qualified surveyors, who can ensure the property you are buying is structurally sound
- We are dedicated to providing a high-quality conveyancing service
Getting in touch
Please do not hesitate to telephone Spratt Endicott on 01295 204000 if you have any queries. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.