The Cherwell Business Awards is again searching for North Oxfordshire’s best businesses and business people. The Awards, now in its 5th year, is open to all types of organisation, large or small, new or long-established.
If you think your business could be a worthy winner, or would like to nominate an excellent business in the Cherwell district, visit http://cherwellbusinessawards.co.uk/
The 10 Award Categories are:
1. The A2Dominion Group – New Business Award
2. The Activate Learning Banbury & Bicester College – Employer Award
3. The Begbroke Science Park – Innovation and Creativity Award
4. The Bicester Village – Retail Award
5. The Cherwell District Council – Charity & Community Award
6. The Ellacotts LLP – Business Person Award
7. The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award
8. The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership – Established Business Award
9. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
10. The Bicester Vision and Bicester Chamber – Micro Business Award
One outstanding business will also be presented with the Overall Winner Award, sponsored by Norbar Torque Tools. Each year, the winner of this award is chosen from the finalists of the each of the categories.
Entries will be short-listed to three finalists in each category, and the winners will be announced at a gala dinner in May. All finalists will also be entered into the prestigious Oxfordshire Business Awards, 2016.
Spratt Endicott Solicitors is sponsoring the Established Business Award.
John Spratt said: “Spratt Endicott has proudly sponsored the Cherwell Business Awards from their inception. We believe they provide an excellent forum to recognise the success of businesses and the hard work of business people throughout the Cherwell district.
We are, once again, delighted to sponsor The Established Business Award and are excited to receive nominations and applications for next year’s award. Our category is open to all types of businesses in North Oxfordshire who have been trading for over 7 years. Previous winners of this award include Kärcher UK, Nicholsons Nurseries and The Hawkins Group … and we look forward to discovering who the 2016 winner will be!”
Winning a Cherwell Business award can lead to greater success and further exposure within the local business community. If you are a business or business person based in North Oxfordshire then you could be the proud winner of a Cherwell Business Award.
To enter a business or business person, simply visit http://cherwellbusinessawards.co.uk/. The deadline for nominations is 18th January 2016, and applications close on 1st February 2016. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Lewis on 01295 817642.