The #cbas celebrates the best in North Oxfordshire’s enterprising talent across ten award categories. Applications and nominations have been collected are now closed.
The ten awards categories are:
The Cherwell Business Awards 2016 – 10 Award Categories
1. The A2Dominion Group – New Business Award
2. The Activate Learning Banbury & Bicester College – Employer Award
3. The Begbroke Science Park – Innovation & Creativity Award
4. The Bicester Village – Retail Award
5. The Cherwell District Council – Charity & Community Award
6. The Ellacotts LLP – Business Person Award
7. The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award
8. The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership – Small Business Award
9. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
10. The Bicester Vision & Bicester Chamber – Micro Business Award
As per each year, the committee have also continued the prestigious Overall Winner Award sponsored by Norbar Torque Tools. There is no separate entry for this award, as the winner will be chosen from the finalists of any of the other 10 categories.
Winners will be announced at the gala dinner in May. All finalists will also be automatically entered into the esteemed Oxfordshire Business Awards 2016.
Winning an award can be a springboard to greater success and exposure in the local business community. Kärcher UK Ltd won the Established Business award, sponsored by Spratt Endicott Solicitors. Speaking about the award, Managing Director, Simon Keeping said:
“We set out our business to be active in the local area, we strive to work closely with other businesses and organisations within Oxfordshire and being part of the Cherwell Business Awards has helped us to bring this to a new level.”
“I would strongly advise anyone thinking of entering the awards next year to go for it. The boost it has given our staff is absolutely fantastic and we will definitely look to be involved next year.”
For more details, contact email@example.com or Michelle Lewis on 01295 817642.