Spratt Endicott are a Top Tier Legal 500 firm based in Oxfordshire. We help our clients, their families, and their businesses to achieve their goals by providing pragmatic legal solutions.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to join our growing Commercial Property team in our head office in Banbury. This is a full-time role working 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
About the position
Working in our Commercial Property team, you will offer administrative support to the solicitors within the practice.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To provide an excellent support service across the department
- Completing various Land Registry application forms and SDLT
- Following Anti Money Laundering procedures
- File Opening and attending to general file administration
- Sending out Client care letters
- Accurate and timely Audio typing of correspondence, emails and other documents.
- Drafting Licences, Leases and other straightforward legal documents following relevant training
- Experience of Proclaim advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Ability to priorise workload
Are you the right person for the role?
The ideal candidate will be flexible, well-organised and be able to remain calm under pressure. Working well as part of a team is essential.
You have experience working in a similar environment, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be proactive in providing an excellent standard of client care.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive salary, 23 days’ holiday per year (growing with service), group life cover, income protection, and a comprehensive employee wellbeing and benefits package. Our employees enjoy a rewarding career built on continued growth, training, and development as we aim to achieve the highest standards for our staff and clients.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Carole Carbery, HR Director at email@example.com.
Spratt Endicott is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who applies to or works for the company is treated equally, whatever their gender, race, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.