Spratt Endicott is a successful and expanding Legal 500 multi – office law firm in North Oxfordshire, whose purpose is to provide the highest quality of service to our clients whilst enabling our people to achieve professional fulfilment in a supportive, inclusive and enjoyable working environment.
Spratt Endicott is pursuing an ambitious growth plan and is looking for the right person to join their expanding business development and marketing team in what will be a strong development role with lots of opportunity for the right person.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and marketing, the business is seeking to appoint an ambitious, creative, confident, and self-motivated marketing executive to support, execute and develop marketing & business development activities for the firm.
- Run the firm’s social media channels
- Support the communications manager in writing blogs and creating visual content
- Oversee client feedback activity and reports
- Implement sponsorship arrangements and assess value and relevance of various sponsorships events
- Support the planning, organization and delivery of external events and assess value
- Create marketing materials, event invitations, brochures and updates as required
- Control Preparation of submissions for legal directories and awards
- Assist in supporting, pitching and winning new business as required
- Maintain an inventory of the firm marketing materials
- Implement and support External communications & support with internal communication as required
- Support and in some cases have ownership of specific Business Development activities and projects as required
- Be an active member of the business development and marketing team
- Help to develop and promote brand guidelines and control of said guidelines across the firm
Relevant department directors and fee earners, BD & Marketing team, Human Resources, IT & Finance teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Preferred Experience & Knowledge
- Direct experience working in a marketing, or communications role in a professional services organisation or relevant advisory service
- Experience of digital / communications or content marketing in a digital savvy professional services environment
- Graduate with a relevant professional marketing and/or business qualification
- Execution of mixed channel campaigns
- Excellent communications (message creation & copywriting) skills – both written & verbal
- Excellent systems and database skills – Microsoft suite, Adobe creative suite, web development, social media management & marketing techniques, web-analytics tools
- Highly motivated self-starter, highly organized team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Commercially astute with analytical thinking and sound business judgement
- Ability to establish credibility and strong working relationships with the firm’s management team, lawyers, and employees with an efficient mix of confidence, tact, patience and persistence.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility and resourcefulness, team orientated, ability to work independently
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is anticipated the role will develop over time. The above will in future form the basis for how the post holder’s performance will be measured during appraisals.
|Job Category||Marketing Executive|