Spratt Endicott Solicitors, a Top Tier Legal 500 firm have an exciting opening for an experienced Secretary to join our friendly and approachable Private Client Department.
Main Activities, Duties and Responsibilities would include:
- To provide an excellent secretarial service across the department
- Accurate and timely Audio typing of correspondence and Court documents.
- Accurate and timely Copy typing
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Booking meetings/making appointments-recording appropriately
- Using existing systems, making detailed travel arrangements, advising accordingly
- Prioritising workload and notifying Head of Department of any problems regarding workflow
- Assisting secretarial/office team during peaks in workload
Required Person Specification
- Works well as a member of a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Holds a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise workload
- Punctual, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Understands requirements under Data Protection Act
- Understands confidential nature of the environment
ABOUT SPRATT ENDICOTT
Spratt Endicott provide expert legal advice to clients helping them to manage the complexity of their property, wealth and business interests. As the leading regional solicitors with a listing in The Legal 500 Top Tier, we have client reach in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire Warwickshire and Gloucestershire from our offices in Banbury, Bicester and Brackley. Our professional and client focused solicitors go above and beyond for our clients, taking their time to understand them and empowering them to reach the best possible outcome.
Does this role sound interesting to you?
To apply and see a full job description please contact Carole Carbery, HR Director on 0195 204047