Change of Name Deeds

Quick Links

Need help with Change of Name Deeds?

For various reasons, both adults and children may consider changing their names.  Following a divorce, some people choose to revert to a previous or maiden name. If remarrying, a parent may wish to change their child’s name to that of a new husband or partner.

What is a Change of Name Deed?

A Change of Name Deed is a stand-alone document giving formal recognition to your new name which we can draw up for you for a fixed fee.

Here at Spratt Endicott we believe in convenient and competitively priced legal solutions to your problems.

That’s why we offer a fixed price solution for changing your name. We guide you through the process of changing your name or that of your child, providing you with as much or as little legal support as you may require.

Please telephone or email us for more information. Alternatively use the link below to instruct us.

Spratt Endicott Key Statistics

Positive Client Feedback


Specialist Lawyers


Ranked in Legal 500

Top Tier

Recommended Lawyers in Legal 500


Our People

  • Patrick Mulcare
  • Director, Head of Family Law
  • 01295 204153
  • Email
  • Madeleine Harrington
  • Solicitor
  • 01869 222310
  • Email
  • Michael George
  • Consultant Barrister
  • Email

Latest Posts

View All

Getting In Touch

For more information please email Patrick Mulcare or Gemma Davison Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on 01295 204000.

Sign up for our Newsletter

Subscribe now to receive helpful articles, news and events from Spratt Endicott.

Newsletter Sign Up

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Get in touch

Please complete your details and we’ll be in touch. Or, call us on 0330 0580 250.

Get in touch

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.